- 2017 CLANT submission to NT Government Consultation on Termination of Pregnancy Law Reform.
- 2016 CLANT submission to the Children’s Commissioner on ratification of the Optional Protocol Against Torture.
- 2016 Civil Liberties Australia submission to the Australian Parliamentary Inquiry into Human Trafficking.
- 2016 CLANT submission to the Senate Inquiry on the Indefinite Detention of People with Cognitive and Psychiatric Impairment in Australia. Also gave evidence.
- 2015 Submission to the Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade on Australia’s Advocacy for Abolition of the Death Penalty in relation to women trafficked to commit transnational crime.
- 2014 Bar Human Rights Committee (BHRC) submission to the UK Parliamentary Inquiry into Female Genital Mutilation.
- 2014 Bar Human Rights Committee (BHRC) submission to the UK Parliamentary Joint Committee on Human Rights Inquiry into Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG).